Subject: UNIDROIT/DC10.DEP/MS/Entry into force of the Rail Protocol/Estonia
From: "Isabelle Dubois \(UNIDROIT\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 15:43:12 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find, attached hereto, the Note Verbale (DC10.DEP/311) dated 11 March 
2024 communicating that the Luxembourg Rail Protocol entered into force on 8 
March 2024 following the deposit by the Intergovernmental Organisation for 
International Carriage by Rail (OTIF) of the certificate confirming that the 
International Registry is fully operational on 8 March 2024.

I take this opportunity to wish you a nice day.

Best regards,

Isabelle Dubois

Isabelle Dubois | Secretary

Via Panisperna 28 | 00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<http://www.unidroit.org/>  www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 31 35

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unification-of-private-law/>